Sunday, December 25, 2011

Well, as you can see that didn't work. Is it supposed to? I am trying to make a link but have gotten nowhere. I shall try again. If it doesn't work this time you will have to go through the laborious task of typing it all out to look at the site and see how wonderful I am. And I am sure you are not going to bother.
www.marklewisentertainment.com

I don't think it worked. Perhaps some kind person can advise me on this nonsense. I do have another website that you will not be able to link to so I may as well post that too. I am also a children's entertainer and rather a good one. Here is my kid magic show website. There is actually a link (that works) on there to the main site above so if you can manage to get onto this one you will kill two birds with one stone and get on to the other one also.

www.marklewismagic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment