Sunday, December 25, 2011

Web Sites

Now that I have mastered the most incredible feat of figuring out how make a new post and wish you all a Merry Christmas let me try something more advanced. I shall try and post my websites. Yes, I actually have not just one but two which is quite incredible considering that I am not quite sure what a website is or what it is supposed to do. I can assure you all that I am the most computer illiterate of all the stage hypnotists that market themselves on the web. I have only one advantage over them. I happen to be better!

There. Now that I have exhibited my lack of modesty and incompetence at the same time let me see if I can figure this bit out. Here is the main website:
www.marklewisentertainment.com

I do have another website but before I post it let me see if this one worked. One moment please. I shall be back shortly......................

No comments:

Post a Comment