Sunday, December 25, 2011

Aha!

Ah! But wait! I have just found that if you click on to my profile there is actually something on the left of the page (your left) which allows you to link to my main website. So you will see it after all! Mind you, you still won't be able to look at the kid show website but you can't have everything. There are various You Tube videos of my work but I daren't post links to them here because I am sure they won't come out right.

You may be better off reading blogs by people that know what they are doing. All I can promise you on this blog is more amusement than you will get from the other computer savvy hypnotists. And I can 100 percent promise you that my show is more amusing too! But there is plenty of time for me to brag about that later. Let me figure out all this awful horrendous computer nonsense first.

No comments:

Post a Comment